Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lecture on Islamic Arts

We have received the following message from Dr. Leoni, the assistant curator of the Arts of the Islamic World in the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston:

Good morning Dr. Abouleish

I hope this email finds you well. As I promised you when we met, I would like to bring you to your attention a lecture that I will be giving at the MFAH on November 13th at 5 pm.

I am attaching the flyer below for more details.

Please feel free to forward it to all the people (friends, relatives, etc.) who may be interested in the Islamic initiative at the MFAH and who are willing to hear more about future plans.

I look forward seeing you there.

Best wishes,

Francesca

Dr. Francesca Leoni Assistant
Curator of the Arts of the Islamic World,
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
PO Box 6826 Houston, Texas 77265-6826
Phone: 713-639-7818 Fax: 713-639-7395
Email: fleoni@mfah.org


No comments: